- 045: Stop Doing MORE
When we think of improving ourselves, why is it that the first thing we do is ADD something to what
- 043: Lifting the Burden of Another
In Episode 31 of this podcast, I talked to you about the Overburdened No More Playbook and gave you 12
- 042: What Is An Emotions Vision Board?
I got to thinking about this whole Vision Board idea. I talked about it in Episode 38 which is called:
- 041: Are You an Overthinker?
What is an overthinker? My definition is the way I’ve lived for years. Thinking and thinking about something and thinking
- 040: Comfort vs Growth (Tarzan Swing update)
Did I jump? That is the question I will answer for you today. In Episode 37: What Scares You? I
- 039:Book Club Review Quarter 1: Essentialism by Greg McKeown
Welcome to the first meeting of the Hunkeedori Book Club. Today we’ll be discussing the book Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- 038: 6 Reasons Why You Need to Carry a Vision Board with You
Today we’re going to be talking about the six reasons why you need to carry a vision board of your
- 037: What Scares You?
All of us battle unseen fears that hold us back. And what makes them even scarier, or hold us tighter
- 035: Essentialism Hype
A little book club hype today my friends. Have you been reading our Book club book for the quarter? It’s
- .034: Benefits of Rejection: Shifting Perspective
I wanted to tell you a story today because it’s actually come up a few times in the past week
- 033: One Hat Wonder
You might wear a lot of hats but you don’t have to wear them all at once. No one can
- 036: I Want to Do it ALL Right NOW
A few months ago, I send out an email asking my Keeping It Together Community what made them feel Overburdened.
- 032: Self -Bullying. Are You Guilty?
The definition of a bully or bullying is: Seeking to harm, intimidate, or coerce someone who is perceived as vulnerable.
- 031: The Overburdened No More Playbook
12 Tips to Letting Go of a Burden I’ve been thinking recently about the things that cause me to feel
- 030: What Brings You Comfort?
When you feel a little down, a little sick, a little overburdened, what’s your first reaction? Do you slow down?
- 029: From the Heart, Through a Pen, to a Page
Today’s episode is a bit personal. But I still feel the need to share it. I think as I share
- .028: There is no JOY without SADNESS
Before we get started with this week’s episode, I wanted to remind you about the Daily Memories Journal Workshop happening
- .027: Building Creativity Through Play
We all need a little more Bing Bong in our lives. Have you met Bing Bong? I remember the first
- 026: Like Sands In An Hourglass, So Go the Days of Our Lives
Something like that any way. Ya, Ya… I’m a girl of the 80’s. I watched Days of Our Lives every
- 025: Ocean Breath. A Quick Technique When Feeling Overburdened
Welcome back to another episode of the Overburdened No More podcast. I couldn’t wait until the end to announce that
- 024: Make the Uniquee Connection with YOU
On today’s episode, I’m going to give you one big giant overview of my signature program called Uniquee Connection. This
- 023: Rocks and Sand Part 3: Add in the Sand
All things can fall under the categories of good, better, and best It’s those things that seem like a good
- 022: Rocks and Sand Part 2: Schedule Your Priorities
I’m back with Part Two of my Three-part series on Rocks and Sand. If you didn’t listen to Part One,
- 021: Rocks and Sand Part One: What Are Your Priorities?
Have you seen the demonstration when an empty jar is filled over halfway with sand? Then, someone tries to put
- 020: A Year of Reaching Goals (50 by 50 Wrap Up)
It’s been quite the year. Who knew one year ago all the things that would happen in 365 days. When
- 019: Gratitude
In Positive Psychology research, Harvard Health published that “Gratitude is strongly and consistently associated with greater happiness. Gratitude helps people
- 018: Looking Backward
When we look forward it brings possibility. When we look backwards, it brings awareness. It’s the perfect combination. When you
- 017: Becoming Your Own Best Friend with Daily Affirmations
On my last episode I talked to you about how I like start my day. I like to begin each
- 015: Routines Matter
I’ve just gotten through a really hard two weeks. I’m a planner and I wasn’t able to plan for this.
- Every Day Doesn’t Have to Be Planned
I’m a Rebel!! I’ll wait while my friends stop laughing. Sometimes I don’t plan out my week. <…crickets…> I know!