- 015: Routines Matter
I’ve just gotten through a really hard two weeks. I’m a planner and I wasn’t able to plan for this.
- Every Day Doesn’t Have to Be Planned
I’m a Rebel!! I’ll wait while my friends stop laughing. Sometimes I don’t plan out my week. <…crickets…> I know!
- The Hunkeedori Story
It’s been 6 years since I pushed the publish button for my Etsy shop. I opened up for business September
- Balance Your Overwhelm and Keep It All Together
I’m putting my notes for the episode that I recorded with my friend, Amber Glus, of the “School of Copy
- 011: Connection is a Feeling We Create with Others
Welcome back to another episode of the Overburdened No more Podcast. I feel really drawn to the topic of connection.
- 010: How to Show Love to Yourself
I believe self-care is taking care of your basic needs… and some of your wants, for the purpose of strengthening
- .009 Instilling Confidence by Making and Keeping Commitments to Yourself
Have you ever psyched yourself up so much about something that you make it way bigger than it is? Well,
- .008 How to Uncover What You Really Believe
Are you thinking so many things that you don’t even know what you think about things anymore? Would you like
- 007. The Simple Practice of Looking Forward
I’m excited to share this little technique with you today. I’m also going to give you a simple tip that
- 006. Camp Connection
Grown-ups deserve some time away too! Camp shouldn’t just be for kids. Hi again! It’s Marla and thanks for
- .005 There’s Enough Time for Anything that Truly Matters
Welcome to another episode of Overburdened No More. It’s Marla and today our topic is about finding the time
- .004 Running Skunk Scared?
Do you do something for yourself that doesn’t make sense to anyone else? Are there things that you DON’T do
- .003 Let’s Chat About Connecting to Your SELF
Would you like a clearer head? Would you like to be more focused and in control of your thoughts? Would
- .002 Let’s Chat About Connecting to Your LIFE
Do you remember what you were doing a year ago on this day? How about 6 months ago? What about
- .001 Let’s Chat About Connecting to Your TIME
Have you ever been asked, “What would you like to do?” and stared at the person asking like a deer