- Ep. 138 Working Through Depression by Learning Optimism Part One
I have been learning so much about hope & optimism, as well as hopelessness, helplessness, and pessimism from the father
- Ep 137: Feeling Stuck?
Are you feeling stuck? You know… that place where you feel like there is something else you want to be
- Ep:136 Envy: A Guide to Purpose & Potential?
What is envy trying to tell you? Do you judge it as a “bad” thought and push it away? What
- 135: Between Stimulus and Response
“The last of the human freedoms: to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own
- 134: Using What You’ve Learned to Help Others
Why do we go through hard times? What’s the purpose? Is it to teach us a lesson? Or is it
- Episode 133 Finding Hope Through Depression
Finding Peace with the past and Hope for the future is what I’d like to talk about today. I’ve decided
- Ep132: Circle of Influence
Feeling overburdened in life can begin as simply as trying to give our time and energy to something that we
- Ep 131: Beginner’s Mind
I have a new skill I’d like to teach you today that will help with building and maintaining healthy relationships.
- Ep 130: The Power of Choice
I talk about making choices on this podcast all the time. I share about paying attention to your thoughts and
- 129: High Brain/Low Brain
Our brains are extremely complicated organs, fulfilling multiple purposes and tasks, most of which we will never even think about.
- Ep 128: Using Your Character and Values to Build Relationships
“When I was young and free and my imagination had no limits, I dreamed of changing the world. As I
- Ep 127: You Are The Melody
I was listening to a song I really like the other day, and I just found myself being inspired by
- 126: Meditation For the Holidays
Don’t let the word meditation scare you. I avoided it for years even though I had heard all the positive
- Episode 121: Turn Your Day Around
How often do you have an ‘off day?’ An “off” day could be because of a rough night of sleep,
- 119: Motivation to Change
How you think changes how you feel. When you change how you feel it changes what you do. Our feelings
- Empowered Communication
Are you open to the possibility that the way you are communicating may need some updating? Are you open to
- Episode 117: Take Time to Notice
I recently had a discussion with a good friend about what to do when her child’s depression didn’t go away
- Ep 116: The Space Between
Relationships are about becoming more. More love. More hope. More closeness. More CONNECTION. Can we create this with ourselves? Yes.
- Ep 115: Your Seven Basic Needs
Every human on the planet has seven basic needs that must be met in order to thrive. They are: Safety
- 114 Healthy People are Whole People
What does a healthy person look like? What types of characteristics do you visualize when I ask you to picture
- Episode 113: Focus on Your Foundation
I was doing the Peaceful Warrior position in Yoga, and the instructor was having me hold it for much longer
- Episode 112: What Fuels You?
Do you feel like you’re running on empty? When you try to figure out why, you don’t even know where
- Ep: 111 Changing Expectations
I’m sure you can relate. You have ten things that you feel like you absolutely have to get done today.
- Ep. 110: Using Agency to Make Choices
The ability to choose is the greatest gifts given to us from our Heavenly Father. We can choose to feel
- Ep. 109: Bittersweet Nostalgia
Bittersweet nostalgia is what I feel overburdened by right now. I am going through a time of life where I
- Ep. 108: Finding a Moment of Solitude to Nourish Your Roots
Are you a morning person? No judgement if you’re not, but I want to talk to you today about why
- Ep 105: Book Club: Atlas of the Heart by Brene Brown
An atlas is a book or collection of maps. Many atlases also contain facts and history about certain places. There
- Ep: 104 Book Club Review of The High 5 Habit
I’m going to share with you today a few of my favorite parts of our latest book club book, The
- Ep 103: Take a Gratitude Walk
Have you heard of Tech Neck? Tech Neck is described as neck pain that’s caused by repetitive strain and injury
- Ep 102: What is Your Love Language?
Have you heard of the 5 Love Languages? It is a book by Gary Chapman and he has been teaching